remix Love letter 2 .........

                                        My dear fair & lovely (ek chand ka tukda), u r my tvs scooty(first love) and my aiwa(pure passion).i always bpl(belive in the best)and u r sansui(better than the best). u r domino's pizza(delivering a million smiles)for me....tis is a colgate energy gel(seriously fresh) felling for me. i wnt u 2 be my life partner but i think u r worried abt ur father who is kawasaki bajaj caliber(the unshakeable)and my father who is ceat(born tough).but don't worry i am also fold icon(the josh machine)and the rest of our family members r pretty kelvinators(the coolest one),...if our father says no, we will run away and marry  and do philips(let's make things better).they will feel mirinda(zor ka jhatka dbire se large)but i belive in coco-cola( jochake bo jaye).trust in god who is always nokia(connecting people0wjo loves people loving each other.and do not forgot that we are wills(made for each other).hyundai(we are listening)the song of love,you must known that love is diary milk(real taste of life).sathyam online(fun fast easy)and pardy(always comfortable).so never forgot me
                                                       ok bye i have written only a little but nothing pepsi (ye dil manga more)

-suki

No comments