Romantic missing

                                           
                                            I once loved a gal in my college ,v  wer best friends and i didnot wnt us 2 remain just that, but she didn't think so and i don't think she will..............
                                           It was a few days before the maths exam and she was worried..she asked me,"could you please explain this topic to me? i don't understand anything" and tat's how we first met we were best friends and i didnot want us to remain just that, but she didn't think so and i don't think she will....................
                                          one day she was sick and had not come to class. when i reached home,she phoned me and asked if i could bring my books to her home so that  she could copy notes.i reached her home and when she opened the gate door.she smiled at me and said u are really a good friend....we were best friends and i didnot want us to remain just that, but she didn't think so and i don't think she will.......................
                                         one evening she phoned me and asked me to come immediately 2 her home..she was weeping over the phone.when i reached her home .she told me that her boyfriend had left her and went behind another gal.we kept on talking for three hours.finally when i was about to leave,she told me "you don't know what a good friend you are to me" we were best friends and i didnot want us to remain just that, but she didn't think so and i don't think she will........................
                                        In the lastday of college she present me a gift and tell don't open this still u remember me...we were best friends and i didnot want us to remain just that, but she didn't think so and i don't think she will........................
                                         waiting for the convocation ceremony.......if u love me pls express on tat day

2view who pls click      photo of him


-express ur love
Tags:Nandha Engg College,Nandha Ece Department ,Nandha Ece batch,Nandha Terror Guys,Erode,ECE 2010
 

 

No comments